It is our mission to provide assistance and support to veterans and their dependents in obtaining their rightful benefits through county, state, and federal programs and to act as an advocate on their behalf or direct them to other authorized agencies as their needs dictate.
Veterans Service Office News
- Navigating your Mlitary Educational Benefits (Link)
- Veterans Employement Help (PDF)
- Babies on the Homefront (Link)
- Pension Poaching Scams (PDF)
Medical Care/Benefits for Veterans, Dependants, and Survivors
- VA Offers Dental Insurance Program (Link)
- Veterans Health Benefits Guide (Link)
- Veterans Health Benefits Handbook (Link)
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) and the VA (PDF)
Make the Connection is a portal to the stories of Veterans who have overcome the challenges that can occur after the military. Hear stories like yours, or browse the resource page to help start down your own path toward recovery.
Brown County VSO Staff
Veterans Service Officer
Assistant Service Officer