Minnesota State statute 211A.02, Subd6 requires local officials to publish campaign finance reports online based on jurisdiction population and dollar amounts spent. Listed below are the names of Brown County elected official candidates with links to submitted campaign finance reports by candidate.
Applicable city, school district, or town clerks with 400 or more registered voters as of January 1 of the election year and with websites are responsible for candidate filings within those entities.
- David Borchert for County Commissioner June 2016 Report September 2016 Report - October 2016 Report 1 - October 2016 Report 2 (PDF)
- Roger C Klockziem for County Commissioner (PDF)
- Jeff Gulden Fiance for County Commissioner July-August 2016 Report - August-October 2016 Report (PDF)
- Amy Bloedel for County Commissioner (PDF)
- Tony Berg for County Commissioner July 2016 Report - September 2016 Report PDF)
- Dean Simonsen for County Commissioner (PDF)
- Andrew Lochner for County Commissioner (PDF)
- Dennis Potter for County Commissioner (PDF)
- Jean Prochniak for County Auditor-Treasurer (PDF)
- Rich Hoffmann for County Sheriff (PDF)
- Betti Kamolz for County Recorder (PDF)
- Charles Hanson for County Attorney (PDF)
- Robert “Bob” Hinnenthal for County Attorney (PDF)
- Ralph Stadick for Soil & Water Conservation Supervisor (PDF)