Have You Moved or Changed Your Phone Number?


Have You Moved? Property Tax Statements and Value Notices are typically sent out in March each year and many are returned. All undeliverable statements and notices are returned to us by the Post Office.

large generic cellphone1 Have you switched your Phone Number?

If you have switched from a land line to a cell phone, please contact the Auditor-Treasurer’s office at 507-233-6613 to update your Parcel records.