Child Care Assistance

The Child Care Assistance Program can help families pay child care costs for children up to age 12 and for children with special needs up to age 14. Child care costs may be paid for qualifying families while they go to work, look for work, or attend school.

Child Care Assistance Income Guidlines (PDF)

For Further Information:

CCAP (Child Care Assistance Application) Forms

Note: the below documents can only be opened with Internet ExplorerIE

Note: if you are having issues with downloading or opening any of the forms above, please make sure you have Adobe Reader installed and that it is the most recent version.  Also, download the document to your computer (instead of opening it in a web browser) by doing a "Right-Click", than "Save Link As" to download it.

Contact Human Services

Located at the Community Services Building in New Ulm

1117 Center Street, PO Box 788
New Ulm, MN 56073

Telephone: (507) 354-8246 or 1 (800) 450-8246

TDD Phone Number: (507) 359-6505, for the hearing impaired

Fax: (507) 359-6542

Email Human Services

No English Graphic


Mission Statement

Commitment to Excellence through Leadership, Teamwork, and Education


Office Hours: 8am to 4:30pm
(most offices)

Main Office Phone: 507-233-6600

Courthouse Address:
14 S State St
New Ulm, MN 56073

Individual Office Hours may vary.


© 2022 Brown County, MN. All Rights Reserved.